Monday, October 26, 2009

Thank You Mrs. Kime!!!! And Crazy Vic ~

My husband and kids were raking leaves tonight, seems like we had alot in our front yard. Crazy Victoria wanted to make a pile and jump in. So I took a few pictures. She actually had a really great time running and jumping into the pile. Look for yourself. Allie however wanted nothing to do with it. Her loss it looks like.

Hello!!!!!!



Oh the thrill of the jump................................


Ouch!!!! Head first, did I really want to land that way????????? Going for another try...... WOO HOO this is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This was fun, can I go again mom?????

Actually it was cold by that time and we went inside, but she had fun while it lasted....


A teacher at my school who also just happened to be both my girls 3rd grade teacher ordered 6 pairs of black fingerless gloves from me, with a possible order of more. Wow, I have to tell you this came at a great time. I was getting nervous as to how I was going to pay for Christmas gifts and this will really help. Plus I love her as do my kids. She is such a beautiful person and awesome teacher!!!!

Look how I packaged them ~ This was genius if I do say so myself.




They each went into a black and white box. The tissue paper was white with different colored glitter which I thought was festive. The gloves were folded and placed in the box along with care instructions, my card and a sample face scrubbie. The box was then topped off with a red ribbon bow and a To: From: tag that I punched to match the box. I have to say I would LOVE to get this as a gift. Read on......




My parents had a yard sale this past week and so with our few left over items and new things we wanted to get rid of we participated. Our booty was not so good this time. However due to the rain they are having it again next week. So we will see how that goes. Anyway the best part................



My mom was selling these towers, filled with candy, brand new for the upcoming holidays. Something happened and they had to take the candy out of the boxes. I saw them and thought what a great container for my fingerless gloves. She gave me 6 boxes and the matching red ribbon from the original towers. How utterly perfect. I think they are fab!!!!!!! I just hope she likes them. I tried to make them special...



The finished boxes and a little something for Mrs. Kime as a thank you for her order... more soon about the cute bird pin attached to the package.

Peace, love♥, and crochet...

Debbie

No comments: