Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy monday!!!


This is Victoria's room. Yes it is 3 colors, lime green, fuchsia and purple. She loves it and it is so her..
This is her bed, she got a new bedspread set, this was great as it came all in a bag. Very sorta bohemian. hopefully now she will keep the room clean!!! Fingers crossed.



She has a great window seat area , where she can read or look out the window and daydream. I'm sure she does more of the daydreaming.



This is Allie's room.



Sshe loves ladybugs, frogs and owls. She is also very neat and keeps her room looking great.



Allie's Room..........................



Her new bedspread, she got for her birthday. She could not wait to get it on her bed and mobile uploaded a picture to Face book yesterday. I'm glad she is excited.



This past weekend we went to my sister's house for my nice Nicolette's 17th birthday, holy cow where is the time going? She is driving... I took alot of pictures but gave the card to my mom, she wanted to get some developed. When I get it back I will post the fun and the cutest owl cake ever that my sister Donna made.



Allie's birthday is on the 28th of October. My baby will be 12 except it seem everyone thinks she is turning 13. Slow down, she is the youngest grandchild.. We got her a really cute owl comforter, sheets and pillow for her birthday. She has outgrown ladybugs? No way, she just wanted a change.

I am off I have an order from a friend who is a teacher at Faber for 5 black pairs of my famous wrist warmers. I already gave her one today and she just loved it. I am so glad. Have a great night. Stay warm, it's getting really cold here at night and I was reduced to putting my heat on over the weekend.

Peace, love♥, and crochet...

Debbie

2 comments:

Just Be Happy said...

super cute bedrooms, I really love the color of Victoria's room, so happy and fun.

Have an awesome week!

Debbie said...

Thanks, those are the colors they chose and it totally fits them!!!!