Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday Aleksandra!!!♥♥♥♥

Today is Allie's 12th birthday, I can hardly believe it. Time is flying by so fast and my babies are not babies anymore. This is Allie this morning before going to school. She straightened her hair last night for an hour.
She had a great day at school. Her friends decorated her locker. Her BFF Samantha made a little cake and the girls at her lunch table sang Happy Birthday to her and the whole lunch room joined in. Allie was embarrassed but I think that was totally cool!

They also sang Happy Birthday to her in chorus. Her friends gave her a bouquet of candy, apparently this is the thing to do at LMS. Whatever!!! This is the hat the girls use to wear to school on their birthdays. I did however get her to put it on for the picture. Yea me...
Allie and her Costco cake. Don't you just love their cakes? So yummy and so reasonable. Hers was for a snack for youth group tonight for all the leaders and kids and has chocolate moose filling with a white cake. I have to tell you I hope they bring me a piece home!!! LOL.

Totally yummy cake. She would not let us put 12th birthday on there. She said that was dumb???

Happy 12th Birthday Allie!!! I hope you had a great day... LOVE, MOMMY, DADDY and VIC. Can you guess her favorite color????

Peace, love♥, and crochet...

Debbie

No comments: