Saturday, October 10, 2009

Just tired

This past week was really stressful. There is this thing going on at work that is just dragging me down. I was so tired on Thursday that I actually fell asleep for a minute in gym class. I had to take Friday off and slept most of the day. I made an apt. for the Dr. to get a physical and a flu shot but she is so booked up it's not until Nov. 18th. And to top this all off Monday we have an in-service day while everyone else has off. UGH is all I have to say. Sorry for the down post but it's how I feel. Just stressed, busy and tired. Tomorrow will be a better day. At least we got rid of all the junk on the side of our garage. It's junk month in Dunellen , we are allowed 2 car loads of junk which Jeff with the help of his brother took advantage of this morning. So the back of our house looks nice again. TTFN~

Peace, love♥, and crochet...

Debbie

No comments: