Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beautiful Crochet Pins



Well, here they are. I got this pattern on Etsy, I am always looking for new and unusual flower patterns to embellish stuff. I thought these would make fabulous pins. Was I right? I think so..quick and easy to make too!!! I used Vanna yarn and went to town, made 24....

Here is a picture of the finished pins...
Two in every color. They would look great on a jacket, purse, tote, hat anywhere.

I LOVE♥ them!!!!!!! How about you?
Doing wash, it's a beautiful day to hang the clothes outside to dry. Allie is at another band competition today, they came in 3rd place again yesterday. And Victoria has cramps and is watching TV. It's a really nice day out here in NJ. Off to do more wash ~ then I want to finish a purse I started from another Etsy seller. Will post pictures as soon as I am done. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this purse!
TTFN~♥

Peace, love♥, and crochet...Debbie

7 comments:

Melissa said...

cute flowers

Debbie said...

Thanks, they were fun to make!!!

Ribbons Undone said...

Hi Debbie, thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my toddler scarf.

The pattern comes from Debbie Stoller's Stitch Nation blog. Since you're a fellow crocheter, then I'm sure you already have been to her site!

Anyway, my toddler version was made with only 3 colors: A, B, C

with A chain 92
Row 1: with A sc in each ch (91 sc)
Row 2: with B sc in each sc
Row 3: with A sc in each sc
Row 4: with C sc in each sc
Row 5: with A sc in each sc
Row 6: with C dc in 1st sc, skip next sc, dc in next sc, then dc in sc just skipped (this gives you a little twist) do this for remainder of row
Row 7: with C sc in each dc
Row 8: with A sc in each sc
Row 9: with B sc in each sc

Use 8 inch pieces of yarn folded in half for tassles.

I hope my instructions make sense!

Ribbons Undone said...

Oops, I forgot to say that the original pattern is titled "Taffy Pull Scarf" on the Stitch Nation blog. You'll find better detailed instructions there. Also, you can make yourself one of these babies. So cool. Enjoy! Victoria

Jodie said...

I love these flowers... You've done such a fantastic job on them... Love the colours..

Jodie :)

Debbie said...

Thanks Jodi, they were really fun to make!!!

Sue Pinner said...

Hi love your pins
You ask about the necklaces?..simple chain st made with 4 different yarns together and a larger hook
Make it long enough to go around your head loosely 4 times make 3 or 4 and twist them together or adjust the length and loop over a crochet and felted plastic bangle
If you make any can you just link bck to my blog pleaase
Have fun hugs Suz x