Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Three new fingerless gloves...........

Here they are one of each... which is your favorite? It's hard for me to decide. I like them all..

These are actually knit... Which ones do you like best? Let me know.....



Are these knit or crochet? You tell me.... They look like knit but they are actually crochet....

This is the pair she wants. I think she looks great in them all......


Allie is the model, the problem with her is, she wants one everything.... LOL She is a great model and has fun doing it. She likes the purple ones the best.. i may surprise her and make her a pair.......Shhhhhh


These are knit and then embellished with crocheted circles.....




Here they are in all their beauty!!!! I love♥ them all. Hard to choose, lucky for me I cam make one of each for myself. These will be going in the Etsy shop soon, look for them, then you can own your own...



As promised here are the 3 new fingerless gloves. 2 are knit i is crocheted. Can you figure out which ones are which?

I guess you know now!

Peace, love♥ and crochet...

Debbie

2 comments:

Bella McBride said...

Hmmm... I don't know if I can pick a favourite? I think perhaps the white/cream ones? Well, no, maybe the light purple ones? Hold on, actually maybe the darker ones.... I don't know! I think they are all fabulous!
Can't wait to see them on Etsy!
Bella

Debbie said...

Thanks Bell, that means alot coming from you. I agree, I like them all too!!!!!