Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This time last year..................................oh to dream!!!

This was our Christmas picture last year. I got these great tie-dyed t-shirts from a wonderful women on Etsy. I ordered them to late to get them at my house but she was able to send them directly to our hotel. I was obsessed about getting a shot for our Christmas card. I just wish my eyes were open more! I loved these shirts and got so many comments and compliments when we were at Disney, plus they wash like a dream. I ended up getting tie-dyed peace sign t-shirts and socks from her......

This time last year (it was the last week in August) we were in Florida... yes Disney Land. We had so much fun. It was the 1st real family vacation we went on in many years. It was so hot, not like this summer. The girls and Jeff really dug all the fast rides, they will tell you about my experience on Tower of Terror, it was not good! I made them all go on It's a Small World with me and we had alot of fun. We made alot of really great memories and can't wait to go back again sometime.....

I started this post a few weeks ago and then my computer went crazy. I am going to finish it today.

Peace, love♥, and crochet...

Debbie

No comments: