Monday, August 10, 2009

Crochet hat ~

I just love♥ this hat. Maybe in green next. Read on to see more pictures and how you can buy your very own pattern, Thanks Bell, it's great...............................



Front of hat




This is the side of the hat, as you can see it is beautiful from every angle and looks totally fab on... WOO HOO!!! Can't wait to make more in different colors.

And look at the back of the hat, just beautiful. Bella designs the best patterns. I have all of them and they are so easy to follow and always turn out great.







Is this the best hat ever!!! I tell you people, I LOVE it. My friend http://www.bellamcbride.etsy.com/ designed it. I literally made it in about 1 1/2 hours. It uses 2 strands of Vanna yarn. I love Vanna yarn, nice colors and I feel the yarn is softer than some worsted weight acrylic yarn and it goes along way.



I love the color purple, this is actually called eggplant. I added the gauzy lavender ribbon which I think really makes the hat!
I originally made it for Allie, my youngest daughter. (She looks great in hats) but ended up giving it as a gift to Victoria's (my other daughter) friend. Not so sure if I am digging this color, no, I'm not! Anyway Olivia also looks great in hats and she loved it. Still waiting for a picture of her in it... soon I hope.
TTFN ~

Peace, love, and crochet...

Debbie

2 comments:

Bella McBride said...

Hi Debbie!

I love it! The hat turned out great, didn't it! And so dramatic in that eggplant colour! Allie looks so cute in it! I'll be anxious to find out what colour you choose for her.

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures with me and blogland!

Bella

Debbie said...

I'm glad that you like it, I really love the hat!I will have to discuss what color she might like. They reach a certain age then don't wear what you want them to even if they look totally cute. LOL