Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bad day!!!!!

Hello everyone, had a real bad day yesterday. My old car broke down and with the help of my friend Mary and my parents we were able to get home and borrow their car. I think Jeff has fixed it and believe me I prayed about this. Now my computer is messed up. When it rains it pours. I am borrowing this computer, the same friend who saved me with my car. Mary. Thanks Mar. I don't know when I will be posting, going on etsy or checking e-mail again and it's very frustrating. So wish us luck that we can find someone who can help fix it. Till whenever..........................................

Peace, love, and crochet...

Debbie

2 comments:

Bella McBride said...

I'm doing what you asked...Good Luck!
Bella

Debbie said...

thanks, need all the good thoughts and prayers I can get!!!!!!

Still borrowing a computer.