Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm participating in September's Black box....


Happy rainy weekend!!! I am very excited to tell anyone and everyone who will listen, I am participating in September's Black Box from http://www.thelittleblackboxes.com/. This is actually my second time, last year I participated in November. It's a really great place to promote your Etsy shop or website. She sends out about 175-200 boxes every month to people all over. The boxes are stuffed with great sample products people make.


This is a picture of the heart face scrubbies I sent. Plus for the next four months anyone who participates and sends in 50+ samples gets a free box. How cool is that, they usually run about $25.00 which includes S&H. It's well worth it. Go check them out and support handmade.


I thought this was a great way to jump start my Etsy shop... I will be posting new items for sale shortly ~ http://www.yarnfreak.etsy.com/.


Peace, love♥, and crochet...

Debbie


P.S. I will be participating in the Little Black box for the next four months, so look for me!!!!

No comments: