Saturday, September 5, 2009

First day of school.........

Happy First Day of School!!!!!!!!!!

Allie♥ Vic♥


The 1st day Sept 2nd. The teachers and staff had a nice day, bagels in the am and a beautiful lunch supplied by the PTO. Even though there were no kids till the next day I cam e home from school and had to take a 2 hr nap. Gosh I am totally not use to working having the summer off. I love the teacher I'm with this year, still in second grade across the hall with Mrs. Vanraes. She was on maternity leave last year and is trying to get back into the swing of things too. She was Allie's 2nd grade teacher, so Allie was excited. We had three days of school and then off for Labor day. Trust me I think we all need that day off. At the end of the year getting out early will be great. Allie is in 6th grade this year and in the middle school. She looked great in her new plaid shirt and was so excited to start school. Victoria started her 1st day of HS I can hardly believe she is in 9th grade. She is going to Middlesex County Vo-Tech in Piscataway for baking and is totally excited. She has to catch a bus in the morning which is something new for her. She is doing well so far. We are all enjoying a beautiful lazy Saturday.


Peace, love♥, and crochet...

Debbie

No comments: