Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's been forever.....

Well, it's been quite a while since I have blogged. Seems life gets in the way. Blogging, crocheting and updating facebook and etsy are a full time job. I already have a full time job and a family. I  don't know how people seem to do it all... I changed my blog around a bit, not sure if I like it. When it comes to the computer I am very limited. I know it could be like 100 times better but have no idea how to do it... oh well guess it will be like this for a while. 


These are a few pictures of some things I have been working on. I am trying to sell my crochet items so I can have Christmas money to buy gifts for my family ~ as our financial situation has not changed..       ENJOY!!!

And finally a picture I took of my daughters that I absolutely LOVE!!!!♥♥♥
Hope you are all having a great Sunday... as for me I need to go and crochet.. I have a few orders to finish and a swap gift to work on...



Peace, love♥, and crochet... Debbie

No comments: