Monday, March 9, 2009

My obsession for the past few weeks... Knitted Fingerless Gloves!!!

These are also a set of 3 wash cloths I made for her to.... these are so soft and absorbent. Great for babies and adults to for that matter...
This is the baby blanket I made for Laurie, the teacher I work with. She is having another boy in May. Her school baby shower is this Friday....

These are 3 pair I made....................










This sock yarn is self striping, I just love the colors.








These gloves are really colorful and quite warm also...








These are cool to, they are made of multi colored sock yarn. I like these fo me... Yeah right. LOL


These bright pink fingerless gloves are relly cool, and very soft! I am going to list them in my etsy shop, if you want a pair let me know....












My model ~ Allie-Ballie AKA ~ Sasha

If you have seen me around lately or follow me on face book, you know I am OBSESSED with knitting fingerless gloves. I hav made several black ones, one pair even went to Florida. I have also made grey, pink, and two different multi-colored. They are fun fast and easy to make. Allie has "stolen" most for herself. She doesmodel them for me and with an attitude too. Right now I am almost done with another pair of hand spun yarn almond in color. The yarn came from Germany. they are so soft, guess who wants them too..what a hog, but a cute one. ~Peace Debbie

No comments: