Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!! ♥♥♥

This is a picture of me and my girls ~ Allie and Victoria ~
Me, my sister Donna and mom........

These are the beautiful flowers the girls gave me for Mother's Day!

The 2nd grade class I work in made these "flower pots" for Mother's Day. They are so colorful, I still have the one Allie made me when she was in 2nd grade. She is in 6th now~


Woke up this morning, went to church, helped out with the ladies retreat, talked to alot of people I had not seen in a while, came home then we went to my parents. Had a nice time there had some good snacks and great cheesecake. It was not Vic's but it was good. We took alot of fun and silly pictures, got my dad to smile and even laugh for a photo. He never does he is so SERIOUS. Came home and relaxed and crocheted while watching Baby Boom on TV.

All in all it was a nice day. The girls with the help of my mom gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. It really brightens up my family room. I wish it was a bit warmer, it was really cold here and it's suppose to be cold again tomorrow.

TTFN~ Debbie ~♥

Peace, love♥, and crochet...Debbie

No comments: