Monday, May 26, 2008

Took the plunge -

I have been reading a lot of great blogs and decided to start my own. I am new to this and not to computer savvy. I will need to consult my daughters constantly. It's Memorial Day and I have just missed the town parade. Oops. On to the BBQ. I hope to share my yarn adventures and life in general. I am obsessed with making washcloths at the moment and plan to give them w/body wash to all the teachers as an end of the year gift. I think I package it really nice. I roll the washcloth and tie a ribbon around it, place that and the body wash in a clear cellophane bag with punched hearts scattered on the bottom. I put a handmade tag on the washcloth stating it's 100% cotton and machine washable. To finish it off I tie a matching bow around the bag and another handmade tag with the recipient's name on it. I have given some as gits and the response has been very positive. They end up being really great, I bought about 15 different colors of cotton yarn. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will. Ta ta for now......

No comments: