Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hump Day

Well it's wednesday, the middle of a slow week, even with the one day off. Not much crocheting or anything today. Allie my 1o yr old had a softball game. It takes up alot of time and when you get home not much gets done. Finally Men in Trees is on tonight. I have the DVR set. Allie who is in 4th grade made it into the school spelling bee. I found in her agenda book yesrterday the letter and 10 pages of study words. I am frantically trying to get them all on index cards for her to study. The bee is on June 3rd, not much time. It's always something, there should be 48 hours in the day. I hate to say it but I think I would still need more time. Well it's 9:26 I want to make some coffee and get settled in for MIT maybe crochet a face scrubbie before it. TTFN ---

No comments: